We Have Moved
New Office location - 3988-B Government Boulevard Mobile, Alabama 36693 - Phone (251) 665-2324 - Fax (251) 665-2325 - P. O. Box 160683 Mobile, AL 36616
Partnership is a scriptural principle found throughout the Word of God. In Philippians 1:4-5, Paul said, “Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now”.
Fellowship is translated from the Greek word “Koinonia” which means common union, sharing, partnership, to give over to.
A partner is someone who shares equally in the labor, benefits and rewards. They express common interest and heartfelt sympathy for the person or persons they are in partnership with.
Philippians 1:5 (AMP) reads “I thank my God for your fellowship (your sympathetic cooperation and contributions) and partnership”.
The gospel is free but the various forms of getting it out to the lost in the world require a lot of finances. We need those who have been blessed by this calling and anointing to help us send the same word to multitudes around the world. Your commitment to partner with us is invaluable to helping us reach the world.
- Pray for you daily for God’s blessings to be upon you
- Minister to you quarterly via partner letter and single CD gift
- Give 20% discount on all products (must be present in service for discount)
- Ensure special reserve seating when in attendance at meetings
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity and exellence
- Support ASM consistently with monthly financial pledge
- Pray for us often
- Attend seminars or meetings if you are in the area
- Watch “Hear and Be Healed” broadcast (locally if in the area or via website or YouTube) so that you are blessed by a fresh word from God.
- Willingness to provide extra help in times of special projects
All information entered on this form is protected with SSL encryption for your protection